The Midtown Team
Our company is based on the belief that our customer's needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referral. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. All of our technicians are licensed by the state of North Carolina, and stay updated on the latest styles for Professional Hair Care; the latest techniques for Facials, Body Therapy, Massage Therapy, Professional Nail Care, & Waxing.
If you have your NC License for Cosmetology, Massage Therapy, Nail Technology, Make-up Artistry, Lash Extensions, or Esthetics and are looking to work with our team, please come by our salon to talk with us or give us a call. 336-361-0304
Andrea Pruitt (Moore),
Owner, Hair Color Specialist, Master Stylist, & Skin Therapist.
Andrea has been the proud owner of Midtown Salon & Spa for almost 13 years. She has been a Color Specialist & Stylist for 18 years. A graduate of Rockingham Community College and recipient of Dermalogica's Professional Skin Care Certification, the Echo2 Oxygen System Training, as well as OPI's Nail Care Training & CND Shellac certification..
Andrea specializes in Dimensional Color & Cuts; as well as Corrective Hair Color Services. Continuing Education courses completed with Paul Mitchell, Wella, Chi, & Tigi for Hair Color, Texture Styles, & Keratin Smoothing Treatments; CND Shellac Nail Technology training & certification. She provides services for Women & Children for hair, facials, manicures, pedicures, & waxing. Andrea is available Tuesday through Saturday for appointments.
Favorite Service to provide to clients is their professional Hair Color Service; "Dimensional Color is the most fun. It's exciting & rewarding to see your client's face glow when you've finished their service, and they are so happy to have a beautiful hairstyle." Andrea provides great attention to detail in all areas of service she provides from simple eye brow waxing to corrective hair color.
Andrea has recently added Lash Extentions, Lash Lifts, & Lash Tinting to her service Menu. She has been certified as a Lash Stylist.
Courtney Doom-Henegar, Master Stylist, Nail Tech, Skin Therapist & Massage Therapist (LMBT17378).
Courtney has 20 years experience, specializing in all types of hair cuts and styles for men, women, and children! She also offers Hair color services, waxing services, Nail services, and microdermabrasion. Her warm personality welcomes new clients. As of January 2016, Courtney is offering Body Sculpting Services. Courtney has been a member of Midtown Salon & Spa for almost 6 years as a NC Licensed Cosmetologist. She graduated from GTCC's Massage Therapy Program in 2019. She offers 30 minute, 60 minute or 90 minute massage therapy sessions. Appointments are available Tuesday through Saturday.
Michelle Gilbert, Professional Stylist.
Michelle has 30+ years of experience in the hair industry. She is originally from Pennsylvania. She specializes in women's, children's and men's Hair Services and Facial Waxing Services. She is excellent with Perms/Body Waves, Ladies Roller Sets, Teasing, Hair Color Services, and texture hair cuts.
Holly Dyson, Professional Stylist.
Holly Dyson is very well known around Rockingham County. She is the former owner of Shear Accent hair Salon located on West Harrison Street. Upon closing her salon in 2019, Holly joined our Team. She has been in the Beauty industry for 29 years. She specializes in everything Hair for Men, Women, & Children. Holly has recently started practicing her pedicure skills again after many years and client's are loving her foot technique. She is available Tues-Sat.
Brooklyn O'Brian, Licensed Esthetician.
Brooklyn joins the Midtown Team moving her Esthetics practice from Greensboro. She graduated from Leon's Beauty School in 2018. Brooklyn offers Facial Services, Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Facial & Body Waxing, Skin & Body Treatments, Lash Lifting, Lash Tinting, Brow Tinting, & Teeth Whitening services.
Megan Bailey, Massage Therapist (LMBT17606)
Megan is a graduate from Kneaded Energy Massage School in Greensboro, NC. She offers Swedish Massage, Prenatal, Hot Stone, Himalayan Salt, & Fusion Massage. Currently she is available Tues & Thurs evenings, Friday afternoon, and most Saturdays to accept new clients.
Yvonne Edmunds, Professional Stylist.
Yvonne has 20+ years experience in the Cosmetology Industry. She was employed by JCPenney Salons for many years. Yvonne works part time on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and some Saturdays. She offers hair services for Men, Women, & Children; Hair color, cuts, foiling, styling, and facial waxing.
Erica Isley Smith, Master Stylist & Waxing Specialist, on call/by appointment only!
- Due to liability concerns, children must be supervised at all times. This is to keep them from getting hurt. Please attend to children, so that our other salon guests may enjoy their relaxing experience.
- Please make your appointment one to two weeks in advance for spa & hair services to receive the day & time most convenient for you.
- Please give a 24 hour notice for all cancellations, to avoid being charged for a missed appointment. If an appointment is missed without proper notification, there will be a charge incurred at your next appointment.
- Gratuities are left at the discretion of the client.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or out of date gift certificates. Your gift certificate must be presented at the time of service to be redeemed. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for "cash" value.
- Gift certificates expire 4 months from the month of purchase. If you have a medical situation, please let us know and we will be happy to make other arrangements for you.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please update us with your current mailing address to be kept on our mailing list.
- There is only one discount allowed at each visit. We cannot double discounts or coupons with any other specials or offers.
- Please disclose any medical conditions and medications you are taking.
- Our salon is a smoke-free and drug-free environment.
- For your convenience, we offer complimentary refreshments; water, coffee, & wine. Please understand that by law, we can only permit one glass of wine per customer, 21 years of age and older.
- Please let us know if you have any suggestions.
- Effective September 1, 2009, Midtown Salon & Spa will require a credit card or cash deposit to guarantee appointments for services or packages valued @ $ 150 or more. This type of policy is standard in the spa industry. In the event of a cancellation of less than 24 hours or "no-show" for any or all services, the credit card on file will be charged for all services cancelled or missed. For group bookings, one credit card number may be given to secure the appointments but will be charged for any cancellations or "no-shows" within the group; or the cash deposit can be paid to hold the appointments. This policy has been established to ensure that our service providers are compensated for the time they set aside for our clients and their guests ahead of other clients. Without proper notice of cancellations, these service providers are unable to rebook these time openings with other clients.
Thank you, The Midtown Team
Hours of Operation:
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 10AM - 8PM
Wednesdays & Saturdays: 9AM - 4PM
Fridays: 9AM - 6PM
Mondays & Sundays: By appointment ONLY
We can accommodate clients for Sunday & Monday appointments, but they must be made one to two weeks in advance, and are at each individual team members discretion.